We Back with new template design, and Providing more tutorial, article about Japanese Language. To keep this blog update, please share it with your network

Introduce your self (shokai)

Watashiwa Yamada desu
we should establish who you are. this chapter you will learn introducing your self in easy way but still polite, If you want to say "I am yamada." You would say: Watashi wa yamada desu. Watashi means 'I.' Wa is a particle which marks the subject of a sentence. It roughly means 'as for' so, the sentence translates to "As for me, I'm yamada." You can also just say "yamada desu." which just means 'I am yamada.' Men and boys can also use the form "Boku wa .... desu." Boku also means I, but is used by males only.The word 'you' in Japanese is anata, but be careful not to use it unless you're very familiar with someone as it is slightly personal. It's better to just use the person's name when referring to them.
using desu is polite when we talk to other people especially when we don't know more slightly personal, or when we talking to respect higher position people like our boss.

わたしは やまだ です。
Watashi wa yamada desu.
My name is yamada.

わたしは けんしゅせい です。
Watashi wa kensyusei desu.
I'm a student.

わたしは にほんじんです。
Watashi wa nihon jin desu.
I'm Japanese people.

せんもん は はんばい です。
Senmon wa hambai desu.
my profession is marketing

ロベト です。
robert desu.
I am robert

ぼく は ロベト です。
Boku wa robert desu.
I am robert

Conversion

Tanaka :
はじめまして。 わたしは 田中 です,どぞ よろしく おねがいします。
Hajimemasite, watashi wa tanaka desu.Dozo yorosiku, onegaishimasu.
How do you do, I am tanaka, Nice to meet you

Yamada :
わたしは やまだ です,どぞ よろしく。
Watashi wa yamada desu.Dozo yorosiku.
I ma Yamada, Nice to meet you too.
ええと。。あなたの くには  タイ ですか、 日本 ですか。
Eeto…, anatano kuni wa tai desuka, nihon desu ka.
mmmmm, your country is Tai or Japan ?

Tanaka :
日本 です、すみません。あの ひとは だれ ですか?
Nihon desu, Sumimasen, ano hito wa dare desuka?
My country is japan, excuse me, who is he ?

Yamada :
ロベトさんです。
robert san desu.
he is robert.

Tanaka :
かいしゃは どちら ですか。
Kaisya wa dochira desuka.
Where is he working ?

Yamada :DELL です。
DELL desu
at Dell

Tanaka :
なんの かししゃdすか?
nanno kaisya desu ka.
What kind of Company ?

Yamada :
コンピュター の かししゃ です。
Kompyuta no kaisya desu.
Computer Company

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great. How simply you have defined the ways of different introduction. Thanks a lot buddy.
learn Japanese online

kizoku said...

Great post about how to introduce your self in the Japanese language with proper examples.Japanese Language Classes In Delhi NCR

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India